Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's Out for the Summer! *sings badly*

Ah, the summer. I love the summer. Most people think I'm an odd duck when I say that. I do not like winter; I do not like to be cold, shivery, and achy. I also don't like to sweat, but I'd much rather sweat than shiver.

But the start of the summer is a bit bitter sweet for me. It is the start of time with my kids and hubby and a few good books, but also the end to another school year. The latest set of graduating fours leaves us for Kindergarten, and all the walls in the school are bare.

But, I have the next eight glorious weeks off, and I plan to use them fully!


What I learned today: Do not move furniture around in the school and then go do push-backs in the pool...it makes your arms, back and abs hurt way more than they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment