Sunday, May 2, 2010

What I've Learned since chopping up the bunny...

A week that starts out great has no guarantees of ending that way.

A Sinus infection is in fact contagious.

I do not like the smell of new plastic.

Using wine to help wash away a bad week now equals a "hangover" the next morning.

Not everyone will respond well to my personality, that's okay I'm not perfect and I'm not going to change myself just because you don't like me.

I do not have to be liked by everyone to do my job well and to be the best person I can be.

I am really bad at budgeting. I have been pretending for years that I am great at it, but the reality is I am not.

I do not like hard truths that come in threes, they suck donkey balls.

My children desperately want to start swimming. I wonder if they will tire of the pool before September.

I need to buy new sunscreen, mine actually expired.

Kit Kats come in dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate varieties and you can buy the miniature size of all three in one bag.

I can sleep until ten, get all of the chores done I want to and still be tired at 9:30 and want to go to sleep, but I can't because we bought a new video game and you need me to play it with you or you won't be able to get past this boss. But honey it's 12:30 and I just want to go to bed now. Please?

Mother's day shopping with my children is an adventure.

Chocolate therapy doesn't cure everything, but it sure does help get you through the little things from time to time.

And finally,

Spilling olive oil on your garage floor is not awesome sauce and requires that you drive to wal-mart and purchase a giant bag of kitty litter. The good news is that non clumping store brand litter costs two dollars for the most giant bag ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment