Monday, April 26, 2010

Random Objects

I have discovered in the course of trying to make the house presentable for the fire sprinkler inspection that my bedroom is made up of a bunch of random objects.

As I look out across the room, I see a tote full of books, the back half of the Bow Flex bench, a stack of CDs Rock Band guitars, art portfolios, the lid to a tote we might still own, suit cases, a game board we don't have pieces for, a laundry basket, a yoga mat.

I could go on, but I'm boring myself. Oh! There is a pink plastic playground ball in here too. It just seems like all of these things should have a place, other than my bedroom. But in searching for a place for them, my bedroom is where they end up. I'm worried that as I begin to pack and get ready to move into a larger apartment, I will not be able to find a better place for them and I'll be stuck with a pink plastic ball in my room forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment