Friday, April 16, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Slacker Mom...

I am a total slacker. I am only a little ashamed to admit this. Ok, maybe more than a little, but I can still hold my head up so it counts.

I give you this revelation, after a rather interesting day doing mostly nothing. I know there are days when work is slow, and Fridays are especially like that, but sometimes it makes me feel incredibly lazy when my day passed with labeling books, checking facebook, installing a new printer, checking facebook, watching our photographer's little girl, folding t-shirts, checking facebook, helping our DCE hang paper anchors printed with items needed for VBS, checking facebook, eating lunch, chating with parents, closing down for the day, and heading home.

I stopped at home, picked up my defective brand new George Foreman grill and returned it to Target. Picked up K from school, went to HEB, returned to the school to wait over half an hour for B to finish dance auditions for the Spring musical. Upon arriving home, I did a minimal clean up in the bathroom, started some laundry and then curled up on the bed with the laptop and you guessed it facebook. *laughs*

Yup, total slacker. Or maybe I'm a facebook addict...

No comments:

Post a Comment