Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Icky Sicky

It is often a wonder to me how I always manage to catch whatever bug is going around, while my children and husband remain healthy. I take my vitamin C every day, wash my hands almost as often as a nurse in an ER and spray all of my surfaces at work with lysol before going home. Perhaps I am over protecting myself.

One thing I do know, bronchitis suuuuuuucks. Big time. Though on the up side I get really awesome prescription cough suppressants and an excuse to go to bed early and stay there. I have to wonder what it is that causes me to find all of the nasty little bugs going around. Though I am trying really hard to cough up my lungs and it feels like a cat has curled up inside my chest, I am grateful I managed not to catch the strep throat bug going around. Hooray!

So what did I learn today? Never hug the therapist who has a throat tickle, because you will catch her stupid bronchitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment