Monday, January 18, 2010

And so We Begin

I have been told on more than one occasion that I should blog about my life. I've never been entirely sure why, but I figured it's time to give it a go.

For those of you that know me, hello, and for those that do not a brief introduction.

I've been married to a pretty cool guy for over 11 years and we have two kids. The oldest, is 11 and forging into the strange other world known as puberty and the youngest is 8 and is my special needs kiddo. I learn a lot about myself and that crazy mixed up place called parenting with these two. The little one, whom I'll mostly refer to as K, has bi-polar disorder complicated by ADHD, SID, and Dysgraphia. I'm a preschool administrator, an avid reader, and I dare say a decent writer. I play video games, most especially World of Warcraft. (Worry not this will not be a gaming blog, nor will I regale you all with my sundry adventures in Azeroth.) And during the fall months I make ornaments for my co-workers. And that's me in a nutshell.

I often say to people that you should learn something new every day, and so I will share what I learn each day with you the readers of this little blog.


Enjoy and to each I say never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment