Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can I ask you something?

As the time when I will be spending my days with my girls, keeping them entertained and myself sane, I have questions for you my readers. I'm hoping that I can get some great ideas from you guys, that I can use during our summer.


1.) What are you doing this summer?

2.) What are your favorite summer time activities?

3.) Are there things you do only in the summer, just like at Christmas or Easter?

4.) What is your favorite summer food?

5.)What color do you paint your nails (finger or toes) during the summer?

6.) What book are you reading right now?


~~~

I guess I should answer the questions too, huh? :)

1.) I'm just planning on hanging out with the girls. B starts middle school in the fall and I am fully aware of how little time she will be spending with us once that happens, so I'm looking forward to spending all the time I can with her.

2.) I love, love the free movies our local theaters offer every year. It's a great cheap way to get out of the house and maybe see something on the big screen that we missed when it was out the first time.

3.) The only thing I can think of for this is swimming...huh, kinda sad about that.

4.) Watermelon! I love summer fruits, especially fresh ripe watermelon.

5.) Usually something bright, like a light green, or purple. Right now, however they are the same royal purple as our VBS shirts.

6.) I'm reading "Try and Make Me!" By Ray Levy and Bill O'Hanlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment